A New Way (5 Year Strategy, 2016-2021)
With the climate of austerity, the world in which we operate is very tough. Never before has it been as challenging to provide top-quality support. However, we're really excited to be beginning our new strategy which recognises the challenges ahead but refuses to let them prevent us from pursuing our vision of greater freedom for all.
Part of the problem is that it has all become so complex. Our response is to try and communicate complicated issues in simple terms. We believe our two NOW and NEXT graphics do just that. By taking a look at this you can understand something of how we see the world, and what we're going to do about it.
Over the next 5 years we're going to concentrate on:
- Getting our customer experience genuinely great
- Ensuring we consistently work to a very high quality
- Ensuring we can demonstrate the impact of our work
- Ensuring our workforce have what they need to do a great job and experience wellbeing at work
- Ensuring that, despite the extreme financial pressures, we remain sustainable
- Developing awareness of what we do and the voice of those we support at national level
We're looking for supporters, families, businesses, volunteers, donors, and many others, to join us to help this become a reality. If anything about Brandon excites you, get in touch!
We want to #LiveFree – do you?
Lucy Hurst-Brown (CEO)
We’ve also made a film and easy read paper to explain the strategy for people we support.