Become an ambassador
We're always delighted when someone feels they’d be able to offer their support and become an ambassador for Brandon Trust. This could be for a one-off event, or as part of a longer-term relationship with us.
The role of an ambassador is to lend high-profile support to the young people and adults with learning disabilities supported by our charity. This will, in turn, support many of the charity’s functions such as fundraising, campaigning, public relations, marketing and awareness-building for our cause.
Ambassadors support Brandon Trust in a variety of ways. Some of these could be by:
- Being named on our literature and publicity material
- Contributing to publications, reports, social media etc.
- Being interviewed by the media
- Hosting or attending events
- Raising funds by encouraging contributions and sponsorship
- Contributing to the public image of the charity
- Attracting new supporters
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador for Brandon Trust, please get in touch with our Communications team on 0117 907 7200 or email Communications.